Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Technical Difficulties... Tournament Postponed: Details!

Tournament coverage has been interrupted by some minor setbacks. Creating video of these fights has proven to be time consuming and difficult at times. However, recently when moving most of the video from one device to another a bunch of it became corrupt and unusable. I hope to recover the data. These videos are barely 480p so I'm not really mourning the loss.

However, I will be investing in equipment that will make this tournament much more exciting to watch. I'll be picking up a Video Capture device in early July that will spit out video in a much higher resolution.

I decided that if I'm gonna do this, I may as well do it right and getting the PVR will save time and effort.

The tournament will not reset, but fights will resume as planned in July.  Sorry for the delay.