Sunday, December 16, 2012

Is everyone stuck in the slut phase?

      I am a fan on Jenna Marbles and I just watched a video she made about what she doesn't understand about sluts. It made me wonder myself what the deal is and I agree that this is a good conversation for people to have so we can understand each other better.
      For myself personally, I never went through a slut phase. I'm a big dork and never scored high with the fellas so whoever I did get I would capture them for a long relationship and that's how I get sex. I even thought if I missed out on having a slut phase and I have noooo regrets. Seeing what's out there and how people disrespect themselves is not someone I want to experience myself. I'm proud that I'm the minority and didn't have this phase. I'm also very confused behind the logic of sluts (by definition, I mean people who have sex with strangers). If we lived in a safer world then I think it wouldn't be such a big deal but because of the serious risks that are involved such as diseases, going home with a murderer, stage five clingers, etc. There are way too many risks than benefits. Also, how do you even know if the person will be any good? You just wasted your time and a number for what? Now.... I just want to say, I'm not speaking specifically about women. Man whores aren't very appealing to women either. Thaaaaaaats right! You didn't know that did ya!? This is a wake up call for all yous!!!
      Then again, this is just my opinion and I'm speaking as an outsider so also keep in mind if you send mail offended you're probably a slut. Hahahahahahahahah I wish I saw the look on your face when you read that...Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha ahem... Sorry.... I had a moment, back to the article:
       I read an article recently that men's prime motivation is sex and getting a woman. Men get good jobs to provide a good life for his future wife and get lots of sex. Men are getting easy (waaaaay too easy) sex and now that women are being more educated and getting better jobs, men dont have to get good jobs anymore to land a wife. So now, all they want in life is at easy access and women are complaining that there aren't ambitious men. We created this vicious cycle. How do we get things working again? Easy.... Quit being sluts!
       I know that's not the only solution but it's a good start. One man gets his heart broken and goes from being a nice guy to a jerk because they think women only like jerks. Where would they get that idea? Maybe because there are a lot of jerk dads out there who messed up their daughters, maybe because nice guys get confused and think girls want jerks when really girls want a guy to be a man and not such a whimp. Ouch.... Yeah girls are harsh.... Now, the difference between a nice guy and a man isn't that far of a gap. We LOVE nice guys but with a pinch of aggression. Not the "bitch get me a sandwich" *ass slap* kind of aggression, the kind of man that knows what he wants and stands up for what he believes in. Basically men and women want the same thing. Men and woman. A woman wants a man and a man wants a woman. It's very simple. Look at the old movies and subtract the slaps across the face and that's what we all want. Men want a lady on the street and a freak in the sheets. A woman wants a man to kill the spiders and make her feel special. For the gay/lesbian community, I'm sorry but I have no idea what you're looking for so....yeah. 
         So for sluts, I know some of you will argue that you have strong sexual appetites. That's awesome, but everything in moderation. You might have a strong alcohol appetite but we call them alcoholics so there ya go. I'm sorry but if you go home with a stranger, chances are this person has done this many times before. You're just another number. You're not someone special. Even if you've gone on a couple dates, they're still not someone you know. You really get to know a person after 3 months. YES. I said it. Try at least a month and if you can't keep it in your pants or keep your legs closed then maybe you should explore why that is. You might be surprised by the answer. I'm not saying this to bring on judgement. I'm doing this to bring peace in people's lives and bring back balance in the whole crazy dating world. Hopefully this helps. God speed and good luck to you. 

<3 Tarangela


2 comments:

  1. You want to have a conversation about this, but anyone who disagrees with your opinion or is offended by anything you write is just a 'slut' you're going to laugh at? Starting this with an open mind I see... (even if you were just joking... :/)
    A slut isn't a way you should define a person, it's a word used to hurt someone (females, generally). I understand that you mean "people who sleep with strangers", but this word has such negative connotations.

    This article about men being motivated by women and sex... from this you're saying since women are able to be more free and open about their sexuality and are having 'more sex with strangers', now they are to blame for men being lazy and lacking any ambition?? Give me a break. I really hate the whole argument about men being unable to have any self control so women need to watch themselves on their behalf (which is how I read this part of the post, sorry if I am misunderstanding your point). It perpetuates victim blaming in rape situations, and gives them so much power over women. Why are we sitting around calling each other sluts, when we should be worrying more about making men take responsibility for their actions/'lack of ambition'?? ..Obviously not in every situation, but about what you're talking about in this post.

    You shouldn't assume everyone wants the relationships from old movies, just because you think it's ideal. Men and women want different things out of their relationships and in everything they do. Just because you're straight you know what EVERY straight person wants/needs? I don't think this subject is different for straight/gay couples (in regards to you not knowing what the gay community is looking for...). Not everyone fits into your idea of what a successful and happy relationship is, and that is perfectly fine. Just because some people don't have the same feelings towards sex as you, that doesn't mean it's wrong or something you should look down on. If they are being safe and are happy, then what does it matter? Why do you imply they are less desirable and creating a horrible cycle of bad relationships? Nice and intelligent people can enjoy sex with multiple partners, just as much as assholes and "idiots" can. A woman who has sex outside of relationships is still a woman, not just some "slut." People that wait for sex can have unhappy and unsuccessful relationships too, regardless of what other people are doing in their free time.

    Just my two cents on this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great read Tarangela. Anybody taking you this seriously is an asshole. Keep the comedy coming.

    ReplyDelete