Tuesday, September 11, 2012

It's that time of year again...

     People are remembering the 11th anniversary of 9/11 and I know it's the end of the day so it's a good time to reflect. It's also a Tuesday which was the same day that 9/11 happened.
    There has been a lot of talk about the conspiracy theories behind it and I have heard fascinating information today. You can check out whatever sites you want that are devoted to conspiracies and basically based on some facts I have heard and read myself, I do believe it was an inside job. That is all I can go with it because there's a lot of evidence out there, plus a lot about that day just doesn't make sense to me. 
     My heart goes out to the people who lost their loved ones on that day because due to all this conversation it must be awful to have people talk about your loved one being dead for this reason or for that reason and it never being explained and having it just being ridden off that terrorists killed them. When will the price of a human be priceless?
     I don't know what's sadder, the fact that the people were lied to, or that the people chose to believe the lies. Things got progressively worse after 9/11 for a reason. Fear was installed and George W Bush was re-elected. How did the most powerful country in the world drop so far so fast? If it actually was terrorists, then they won. They had their message delivered. After 9/11 the whole world was on America's side and anyone would have done anything for them. Fast forward eleven years and they became that annoying friend that keeps eating Doritoes and complains that they're fat. Or keeps dating the same jerks and believes the JERKS are the problem, not them. They have become that dumb, obnoxious friend that you can't help but love at the same time because they provide the entertainment. Let the "anti-American" threats begin!
     I am pro-America in the sense that I like the idea of America. It's like that really fun party guy. He's  great to be friends with, but he'd make a TERRIBLE husband.
     All in all, I don't want to down play what happened on September 11. I do want to remember the people that were taken and the amazing courage people showed. The 6 months after 9/11 was the most powerful showing of spirit I have ever seen. That is the America I love and miss. All I want to say is that I miss you America. Don't let some dumb ex-husband ruin you. Be better than this... be what you once were. And for God's sake, be more self aware and listen to yourself after you speak... you could learn a lot.

<3 Tarangela

No comments:

Post a Comment